Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/27 04:11:33 UTC

[Axis2] [1.4] Site Generation / Plugins testing

Re: [Axis2] [1.4] Site Generation / Plugins testing

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Deepal, Sandakith,
>
> Can you guys help me with making sure all the GUI plugins still work fine?
>
> Deepal,
>
> If you have any check lists for releases, please share with me. Also
> any tips on site generation? (ws.apache.org/axis2
> web site)
Sure
Axis2 release check list
 - build the release
 - Run all the samples in the samples directory
   - follow the readme.txt and see whether you can get all the samples
working just following the readme.
 - Then run all the samples in the user guide (run the ant files and see
whether everything is working fine)
 - Deploy axis2.war in various applications severs such as Tomcat .
Jboss and see whether the web application working fine
   (validation page)
 - Test with different versions of JDKs
 - Test with different operating systems
 - Test the SimpleHttpServer , binary distribution
 - Java2WSDL tool (wsdl 1.1 and wsdl 2.0)
 - WSDL2Java (both wsdl11 and wsdl 2.0)
 - Validate both IDE plugins
 - Run the source distribution in a fresh machine and see whether it
builds correctly
 - Build the site and navigate that

[I will add these items  into the wiki]

Thank you!