Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Canos <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/28 01:08:09 UTC

Struts2 - After BD dataload app never starts

We were working in our application without any problems until today (the
application loaded fast and the publish time was around 4 seconds).
After filling the tables the application never starts.
We have load:
num of rows: 24,5M
BD size: 1,1Gb

While start the application the log says...
ServletContext.log():Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext

We use:
Glassfish V2
Struts 2.0.12
Spring (plugin 2.0.12)
Hibernate 3.2
MySQL 5.0

Thanks in advance, we are absolutely hang up.

David Canós

Re: Struts2 - After BD dataload app never starts

Posted by David Canos <da...@gmail.com>.
The problem is now fixed, the schemaExport was working with
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = created.

thanks for the answer lukasz

Canós

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.