Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ivan Dubrov <wf...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/18 08:04:29 UTC

Download some artifact using command line mvn tool

Is it possible to download some artifact (groupId, artifactId and
version are known) using the mvn tool? It is quite inconvenient to
browse repositories manually. Something like this: mvn
dependency:download -DartifactId=junit -DgroupId=junit -Dversion=3.8.1

--
WBR,
Ivan S. Dubrov

Re: Download some artifact using command line mvn tool

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
If you have the mojo snapshot repository configured, you can use the
repositorytools plugin. See
http://mojo.codehaus.org/repositorytools-maven-plugin/add-artifact-mojo.html

You will need to pass your local repo location in the local parameter
- One of these days I'll change that to default to your local
repository.