Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/02/18 19:22:21 UTC

Prototype example

I've opened a pull request with an example stream here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams-examples/pull/1/files

The integration tests use newly added example activities and activity
beans (in STREAMS-285 and STREAMS-286) borrowed from the activity streams
specification.  Specifically, an index is filled with example activities,
then they are copied in batch to a new index, and the counts are confirmed
to be equal.

If you want to reuse the example activities in future unit or integration
testing, just include streams-pojo test-jar and unpack the test resources
with dependency plugin as this example does.  They will wind up in your
classpath and in whatever test-jar you export.

If you are interested in trying out the docker packaging in this example,
you'll need a working local docker installation and a registry to publish
to.  quay.io is an easy way to get a private registry working.

Please comment, considering things we can do make these examples useful in
all the ways discussed in the thread last week.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: Prototype example

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Wed Feb 18 2015 at 1:22:46 PM Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>
wrote:

> I've opened a pull request with an example stream here:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams-examples/pull/1/files

It seems that infra didn't setup the github integration for PR
notifications to the dev list.