Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2003/09/18 16:50:30 UTC

FAQ addition for fonts.html

This portion of Andreas' POST would do well to be included in the
Font's.html page. When I get back from Hawaii, I might do a diff for you
Victor, but I've had some CVS problems. I'm waiting 'til i get back to
hook it up...

BTW, (OT) it looks like Forrest does reference fop-0.20.5 in their
release--it was their changelog which was wrong (they changed that too!).

;-p