Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/02/28 13:14:23 UTC

Integration-Test failures in the compiler module

Hi all,

as I'm currently working on the maven distribution, I just wanted to re-build the compiler with all changes and I'm getting errors in the compiler module:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   MXMLClassNodeTests.MXMLClassNode_empty1:56 getValue() shouldn't be getting called on a non-expression MXMLClassNode
[ERROR]   MXMLClassNodeTests.MXMLClassNode_empty2:68 getValue() shouldn't be getting called on a non-expression MXMLClassNode
[ERROR]   MXMLClassNodeTests.MXMLClassNode_empty3:80 getValue() shouldn't be getting called on a non-expression MXMLClassNode
[ERROR]   MXMLFunctionNodeTests.MXMLFunctionNode_empty1:57 getValue() shouldn't be getting called on a non-expression MXMLFunctionNode
[ERROR]   MXMLFunctionNodeTests.MXMLFunctionNode_empty2:69 getValue() shouldn't be getting called on a non-expression MXMLFunctionNode
[ERROR]   MXMLFunctionNodeTests.MXMLFunctionNode_empty3:81 getValue() shouldn't be getting called on a non-expression MXMLFunctionNode

Any ideas what's wrong?

Chris

Re: Integration-Test failures in the compiler module

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

I built this morning all successfully, even all compiler stuff.
If you are getting wrong results I just can think of some bad setup or
something affecting.

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC