Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2011/01/18 18:33:02 UTC

POLL: Promote fulcrum-parent POM to turbine-parent POM?

Hi folks, hi Siegfried especially,

As I see it, Siegfried did a good job with the fulcrum-parent-POM. If
Siegfried doesn't object I propose to promote this parent POM to the
Alltime-Top-Turbine-Parent-POM-to-end-all-parent-POMs and derive both,
the fulcrum-parent-POM and the Turbine POM from it.

WDYT?

Bye, Thomas.

Re: POLL: Promote fulcrum-parent POM to turbine-parent POM?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 18.01.11 18:33, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks, hi Siegfried especially,
>
> As I see it, Siegfried did a good job with the fulcrum-parent-POM. If
> Siegfried doesn't object I propose to promote this parent POM to the
> Alltime-Top-Turbine-Parent-POM-to-end-all-parent-POMs and derive both,
> the fulcrum-parent-POM and the Turbine POM from it.

Should I start a vote on this?

Posted by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com>.
I have only taken a quick look at the parent pom but the principle of a common parent is definitely right.

I actually wondered why it wasn’t so a little while ago.

“+1” ?

/Ludwig