Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com> on 2005/05/03 18:34:41 UTC

Re: AxKit auf Apache2

On Apr 29, 2005, at 8:07 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:

> Replying to you and also to the public on axkit-dev. I've discussed the
> contribution of the stuff I have written and published on the user list
> ~ in my company.
<snip>

Tom,

I wanted to let you and the list know that we're not ignoring you, it
is just that the core developers (certainly myself) are just extremely
busy at this time.  I have recently freed up one of my servers for use
as a dedicated development / test server, and once I migrate LDAP off
of it I plan to rebuild it and use that to test out the NextGen AxKit
code.  But between flying lessons and work, I have very little spare
time these days.

So I'm sorry if we haven't been as prompt in replying as we should be,
but please be patient.  I can't speak for everybody, but I really like
the idea of AxKit development picking up once more.  Once I get a
chance to focus for more than a few minutes I'll reply to the actual
contents of your email. :-)

--
Michael Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc