Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2021/12/19 10:48:01 UTC

New Committer: Luca Toscano

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop has asked
Luca Toscano to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the proxy patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Apache Bigtop practices CTR (commit-then-review) development process which
means that you can checkin the code without a +1 from a committer. This
doesn't mean that you're encouraged to do so. Instead, we strongly recommend you to
seek for feedback before you commit. Please read the document before you
act:

* https://github.com/apache/bigtop#ctr-model <https://github.com/apache/bigtop#ctr-model>

If in doubt, exercise your best judgement and don't hesitate to ask
questions on the dev@bigtop.apache.org <ma...@bigtop.apache.org> mailing list.

We're happy to have you on board and looking for many more contributions to
come. Please join me in congratulating Luca Toscano !

Regards,
  Olaf  (on behalf of the ASF BigTop PMC)

Re: New Committer: Luca Toscano

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.