Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vh...@apache.org on 2007/02/14 10:32:04 UTC

svn commit: r507449 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test: java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/ layoutmgr/table/

Author: vhennebert
Date: Wed Feb 14 01:32:03 2007
New Revision: 507449

Log:
I thought the svn:eol-style and svn:keywords properties were automatically set on java and fo files.

Modified:
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableHandler.java   (props changed)
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIteratorTestCase.java   (props changed)
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIterator_simple.fo   (props changed)
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIterator_spans.fo   (props changed)

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableHandler.java
    svn:eol-style = native

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableHandler.java
    svn:keywords = Id

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIteratorTestCase.java
    svn:eol-style = native

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIteratorTestCase.java
    svn:keywords = Id

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIterator_simple.fo
    svn:eol-style = native

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIterator_simple.fo
    svn:keywords = Id

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIterator_spans.fo
    svn:eol-style = native

Propchange: xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/layoutmgr/table/TableRowIterator_spans.fo

Re: svn commit: r507449 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test: java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/ layoutmgr/table/

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Christian Geisert a écrit :
> vhennebert@apache.org schrieb:
>> Author: vhennebert
>> Date: Wed Feb 14 01:32:03 2007
>> New Revision: 507449

>> Log:
>> I thought the svn:eol-style and svn:keywords properties were automatically set on java and fo files.
>
> It depends on your client configuration (.subversion/config under linux,
> don't know where this is done on windows/mac)

Indeed I hadn't configured it properly.

Thanks!
Vincent

Re: svn commit: r507449 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test: java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/table/ layoutmgr/table/

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

--
Christian