Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by J D <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/19 08:48:11 UTC

mixed up pages

I have a loadbalancer + apache 2.0.48 (mod_jk) + (JBoss 3.2 + tomcat 4.1.24)
setup. Occassionally there are reports of pages intended for one user being
served to another. The pages are stateful and we are trying to log the
incoming jsessionid and the outgoing jsessionid in both tomcat and apache.
We are not ruling out any component at this point.

Has anyone run into similar problems? Are there any known tomcat or Apache
issues that can cause this? Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks