Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chamnap Chhorn <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/10 07:57:27 UTC

Xml representation of indexed document

Hi all,

I'm doing data import using DIH in solr 3.5. I'm curious to know whether it
is see the xml representation of indexed data from the browser. Is it
possible?
I just want to make sure these data is correctly indexed with correct value
or for debugging purpose.

--
Chamnap

Re: Xml representation of indexed document

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.
I made my own indexed doc representation using JDOM then represented that web-based.

paul

Posted by Chamnap Chhorn <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anupam and Paul.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@hoplahup.net>.
Chamnap,

Posted by Anupam Bhattacharya <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards
Anupam Bhattacharya

Re: Xml representation of indexed document

Posted by Chamnap Chhorn <ch...@gmail.com>.
Mikhail, DIH interactive ui doesn't look good to me because I can't see the
xml of indexed documents. I need to see to make sure I'm doing right.

How do you make sure you're doing right by using DIH interactive ui?

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Hello,