Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Yang <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 20:45:42 UTC

where do I get the info in the task attempt report page for "Status" ?

on the status page, I see table with columns

Elapsed <th class="note">
for the status field, it seems to be a
free form string, with values such as "NEW"
"map > map" etc.

I looked into the code in hadoop-2.5.1
and found ApplicationCLI.java , but it only prints out
the ApplicationAttempState, which is the third field above "State".

so how can I programatically get the value of "status" ?

thanks
Yang Note

Re: where do I get the info in the task attempt report page for "Status" ?

Posted by Yang <te...@gmail.com>.
attached a screen shot

Posted by Yang <te...@gmail.com>.
attached a screen shot