Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Morten Schmidt <sc...@knowledgelab.sdu.dk> on 2005/06/02 09:29:59 UTC

1.2 and 1.6 error on SqlMap.config

OK, I just upgraded to the new ALPHA's

I get the following error:

[snip]
 Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :The 'default' attribute is not
declared. An error occurred at , (1, 386).

Exception Details: IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException:
Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :The 'default' attribute is not
declared. An error occurred at , (1, 386).
[snap]

and the Stack trace:

[snip]
[ConfigurationException: Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :The
'default' attribute is not declared. An error occurred at , (1, 386).
]

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ValidateSchema(XmlNode
section, String schemaFileName) +446
   IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao) +99

[ConfigurationException:
- The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
- The error occurred in The 'default' attribute is not declared. An
error occurred at , (1, 386).
.]
   IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao) +164

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(String
resource, ConfigureHandler configureDelegate) +196
   IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.InitMapper() +65
   IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance() +64
   BudgetModel.Model.Helper.UserDataHelper.UserLogin(String username,
String uPassword) +164
   BudgetModel.login.ok_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
C:\Documents and
Settings\kel\VSWebCache\til.busieco.sdu.dk_1000\login.aspx.cs:103

eventArgument) +57
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
+33
[snap]

What wen't wrong? It worked with my own compile... but there I had to
leave out some code...

/morten

Re: 1.2 and 1.6 error on SqlMap.config

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hrmm, I turned on validation for my sqlMaps for the first time in
months and the error were very verbose. I wonder why they weren't as
verbose for you? Strange...

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
It would be helpful if we could see your sqlMap.config file. It should
not contain any attributes named "default". The error message says that
you have the attribute "default" somewhere in the file.