Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Hari Shankar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 02:30:43 UTC

Extending ConjunctionSpan

Hi Devs,

Is there a reason why ConjunctionSpans class is package-private? I am
trying to write a custom implementation of Spans which can benefit from
ConjunctionSpans, but I am having to end up copying the code because of
this. Is it ok for me to send a patch making it protected? Or even public
maybe?

Thanks,
Hari

Re: Extending ConjunctionSpan