Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> on 2016/04/26 07:52:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ismael Juma

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Ismael Juma to join as a committer and
we are pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Ismael has contributed 121 commits
<https://github.com/apache/kafka/graphs/contributors> to a wide range of
areas, notably within the security and the network layer. His involvement
has been phenomenal across the board from mailing lists, JIRA, code reviews
and helping us move to GitHub pull requests to contributing features, bug
fixes and code and documentation improvements.

Thank you for your contribution and welcome to Apache Kafka, Ismael!

Neha

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ismael Juma

Posted by Abdul Majid <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats Ismael, very well deserved!!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 7:16 AM -0700, "Sriram Subramanian" <sr...@linkedin.com.INVALID> wrote:

Congratulations!

Posted by Abdul Majid <ma...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <sr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <sr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.

Posted by BigData dev <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ismael!!

Regards,
Bharat

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ismael!

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Great work, Ismael!

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Ismael!

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.
Congrats, Ismael

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations, Ismael!

Posted by Achanta Vamsi Subhash <ac...@flipkart.com>.
Congrats Ismael

--
Regards
Vamsi Subhash

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ismael Juma

Posted by Achanta Vamsi Subhash <ac...@flipkart.com>.
Congrats Ismael

--
Regards
Vamsi Subhash

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ismael Juma

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Ismael!

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Congratulations, Ismael! Well deserved!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Manikumar Reddy <ma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congrats Ismael!!
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Ismael, well deserved!
> >
> > On Monday, April 25, 2016, Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Ismael!

> committer
> > > and

> range
> > of
> > involvement
> > > reviews
> > bug

> > > --
> > > -- Guozhang
> > >

> > --
> > Ashish 🎤h

Rajini

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ismael Juma

Posted by Manikumar Reddy <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ismael!!

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.

--
Ashish 🎤h

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ismael Juma

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ismael!

--
-- Guozhang