Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/12 16:58:59 UTC

Urgent: OSGI/Tuscany/ActiveMQ example

Hello,
I'm in urgent need for an example/documentation for the following scenario.
Can some one point me to the right direction please?

ActiveMQ ---->  SCA container (Tuscany) ---> binding.jms --->
implementation.osgi ---> your component as an OSGi bundle?

*This our Test SCA. running on WAS. I want to replicate this same using
ActiveMQ/Tuscany in Karaf (Apache Felix OSGi runtime underneath)*

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0" xmlns:tuscany="
http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.0" xmlns:was="
http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/websphere/sca/1.0/2007/06" autowire="false"
name="TestHarnessComposite" targetNamespace="
http://com.xxxxx.xxx.bd.externalview <http://com.hcsc.ccsp.bd.externalview>
">
  <component name="TestHarnessComponent">
    <was:implementation.osgiapp
applicationSymbolicName="com.xxxxx.xxx<http://com.hcsc.ccsp.bd.externalview/>.bd.eba"
applicationVersion="1.0.0.M1-SNAPSHOT"/>
    <service name="BDTestHarnessService" requires="exactlyOnce">
      <binding.jms name="Objectmessage">
        <destination name="jms/bdrequestthqueue" type="queue"/>
        <activationSpec create="never"
name="jms/bdtestharnessactivationspecification"/>
        <response>
          <destination name="jms/bdresponsethqueue" type="queue"/>
          <connectionFactory name="jms/bd.qcf.02"/>
        </response>
        <tuscany:wireFormat.jmsObject/>
      </binding.jms>
    </service>