Posted to users@maven.apache.org by efeX <ef...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/28 10:36:07 UTC

executing NOT offline mode..

Hi all,

Actually my problem seems very simple but i can't solve it..

Last week i changed maven settings on eclipse for working on offline mode.
And also added the statement "<offline>true</offline> " to settings.xml. now
i need to work online, i reversed this steps but it still works offline.

i want to generate maven site with the maven-site-plugin. it needs to work
online beacuse some artifacts are not located in my local repository. also i
could not get them to my local..

Do you have any ideas?
Regards, eFe..

Re: executing NOT offline mode..

Posted by Walid Gedeon <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hello eFe,
Did you remember to reload the settings.xml contents through the maven
preferences pages?

Re: executing NOT in offline mode..

Posted by "Walid \"jo\" Gedeon" <wg...@gmail.com>.
I'd suggest you start another thread for this, you'll have a better chance
of getting a reply :-)
good luck.

Posted by "Walid \"jo\" Gedeon" <wg...@gmail.com>.
I thought you were executing from eclipse (in this case, under
preferences/maven/installations -> refresh settings).

Can you share more of your environment? attach a pom for example, put in
some of your traces, etc...

Do you need a proxy to access the internet? did you setup proxy info in the
settings.xml?