Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nagraj Rao <na...@sigmainfo.net> on 2007/01/05 15:13:55 UTC

Latest Stable build for S2.0.2

Hi all

Where can i find a somewhat stable built for s2.0.2. I'm not talking about the current snapshots, but some built which is tagged as quiet stable. Please help me on that. Also is there any way from where i can directly get the Struts 2.0.2 distribution (even with lesser features would do).

Thanks
Nagraj

Re: Latest Stable build for S2.0.2

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The best idea is to keep an eye on the dev list. Absolutely all the
development decisions and planning are done on the dev list, to which
anyone can subscribe.

* http://mail-archive.com/dev%40struts.apache.org/

-T.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.