Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/03/02 03:15:54 UTC

Re: website

Peter Donald wrote:

>Hi Leo (or someone else),
>
>Can you remove references to SECA because it is an imaginary product and we
>have enough fairy dust sprinkled through our website as is.

-1
While I don't like the name - it's is not imaginary nor fairy dust.
Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: website

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Leo Simons wrote, On 04/03/2003 21.45:
> so Ken, you're the "someone else" and I don't need to do stuff? :D
>
> http://avalon.apache.org/seca/index.html
>
> doesn't look any different yet.

Not published (yet). Wanted to know if there were any objections to the
new site.xml usage. and menu changes.

> - LSD, fairly sick too :/

:-/

Get better, pal :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: website

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.

Re: website

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Stephen McConnell wrote, On 02/03/2003 3.15:

> Peter Donald wrote:
>
>> Hi Leo (or someone else),
>>
>> Can you remove references to SECA because it is an imaginary product
>> and we have enough fairy dust sprinkled through our website as is.
>
> -1
> While I don't like the name - it's is not imaginary nor fairy dust.

;-)

Yeah, "fairy dust" it ain't, but a bit imaginative I concede ;-)