Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2016/03/01 17:49:10 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Spring 2016

> On Feb 22, 2016, at 3:58 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Mark the calendar! We’re having our next ATS Summit adjacent to ApacheCon North America, 2016, in Vancouver Canada. The dates are as follow:
>
> 	Sun 5/8 2016 - ATS BarCamp (all day and night)
> 	Mon 5/9 - Tue 5/10 2016 - ATS Summit
> 	Wed 5/11 - Fri 5/13 2016 - ApacheCon Core conference

Small update on this. If you are only attending the ATS Summit, and neither of the two Apache main conferences, we’ll be charging a $150 fee for the Summit participation. This is for the conference organizers to cover costs for rooms, coffee breaks etc. If you register and pay for ApacheCon, there are no additional fees for the ATS Summit.

Sincerely,

— Lief