Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/07/25 21:29:40 UTC

[build system] jenkins downtime friday afternoon, july 29th 2016

around 1pm  friday, july 29th, we will be taking jenkins down for a
rack move and celebrating national systems administrator day.

the outage should only last a couple of hours at most, and will be
concluded with champagne toasts.

yes, the outage and holiday are real, but the champagne in the colo is
not...  ;)

shane

Re: [build system] jenkins downtime friday afternoon, july 29th 2016

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Nice! Thanks!

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
we're done and building!

a bunch of builds failed w/git auth issues, due to me cancelling the
quiet period early (as i thought the firewall update was done).  this
is no longer the case as i was more patient this time.  :)

happy friday!

shane

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.