Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Finneid <tf...@fcon.no> on 2018/01/31 13:55:42 UTC

[Exec] Thoughts on commons-exec

Hi

For the last couple of weeks, I have been working with java exec. I have
also been looking into the java / exec integration on the jvm platform.
I had a look at design and codes of several exec type implementations
and have some thoughts on how to develop it further.

So, my initial questions is perhaps more directed towards the team
members of commons-exec.

- What is the current state of the project or rather what are the future
plans?
- Who is still involved in the project, which I can discuss the ideas
and possibly contribute.

Regards

Thomas Finneid

Re: [Exec] Thoughts on commons-exec

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I would say the state is stable and not under development. All it takes is
a PR on GitHub https://github.com/apache/commons-exec to get things rolling
though.

Gary