Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/06/06 00:13:42 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Re: regression test suite naming convention

I realized that we never closed this vote. Re-reading the thread
in the archive pretty much everyone was in favor of what's being
referred to as option (3) below with no objections to the
enhancement to add more detail after the section number so the
convention to follow is as follows:

   <section-number>.<dot-clause>.stdcxx-<issue-number>.cpp

with the dot-clause being optional if the test doesn't correspond
to a single specific clause.

For the record, the vote thread starts here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg02920.html

Martin