Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Lantukh <il...@gridgain.com> on 2015/12/14 10:14:01 UTC

Introduction

Dear Igniters,

My name is Ilya Lantukh, I am a Java Developer from St. Petersburg, Russia
and I've recently joined the Apache Ignite community.
I hope to find here a lot of opportunities to improve my skills and
knowledge and I wish to be helpful in solving current problems and
developing new functionality.

--
Best regards,
Ilya

Re: Introduction

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Ilya!

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Sergi