Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by vn...@lycos.com on 2018/01/31 22:26:19 UTC

None none shows in the chat window if the users joined via an invite

Hi Everyone,

I think that I have found a bug in the chat in the last OM 4.0.1
version. I'm sorry if it was already reported.

When I send invites and people join in a conference, if they use the
chat I see "none none" as the user name.

In order to find who actually sent the chat message, I have to click on
Send private message to that user and try to figure out the name by the
e-mail.

Is there a fix for this issue? If the users are registered the names in
the chat shows fine. Just to clarify when the users login using the
invitation,

they enter their first and last name, so in the user list I see their
names. Why they do not appear in the chat the same way?

Thanks,

Vladimir

Re: None none shows in the chat window if the users joined via an invite

Posted by vn...@lycos.com.
I can confirm the issue is fixed in the nightly build. Thanks

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax