Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/01/23 20:19:56 UTC

New Branch [was Re: svn commit: r614626 - in /incubator/abdera/java/branches: server_refactor/ server_refactor_all/server/]

I made a new branch so that we can get the whole build working again.
Just do this from the top level directory:

svn switch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/branches/server_refactor_all

Cheers,
- Dan