Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <Sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/06/05 16:30:49 UTC

Nested tags test

	Hi,

	I try to use struts-nested tags to display a tree view.
	I have place the file nested-tutorial.war in TOMCAT\webapps
directory.
	I start Tomcat and when I run the
http://localhost:8080/nested-tutorial/tester.jsp
	in Internet Explorer I have the following error:
	Error: 500
	Location: /nested-tutorial/tester.jsp
	Internal Servlet Error:

      I added the file struts.jar (1.1beta 1) in the
nested-tutorial\Web-inf\lib.
            But I always have the same error.

            Do I have to update the tomcat configuration to run with
struts-nested ?

            Thanks a lot in advance.

            Sandra

RE: Nested tags test

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
You might get an answer quicker if you move over to strus-users.....just so
you know.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org