Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dzenanr <dz...@fsa.ulaval.ca> on 2007/08/28 16:14:49 UTC

Migration to Wicket 1.3

I have almost done the migration of my web applications to Wicket 1.3. I have
read on the Wiki all about the migration and I have consulted the Javadoc.
The only thing that I am not sure how to do is a display of form validation
errors using FeedbackPanel.

In Wicket 1.2, the validation errors are displayed properly by using the
error(String) method in a form:

String validationError = LocalizedText.getText(this, key);
error(validationError);

In Wicket 1.3, the same validations are successful, but the error messages
are not visible in the Feedback panel used in a page where the form is
added.

I have tried different things but without success. Please give me a hint.

Dzenan

Re: Migration to Wicket 1.3

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
how about a quickstart that reproduces this

-igor

Re: Migration to Wicket 1.3

Posted by dzenanr <dz...@fsa.ulaval.ca>.
I have tried with the QuickStart and it works well. My code is 100% generic
so I will have to dig into it to see why the same code in Wicket 1.2
displays error messages, while the same code in Wicket 1.3 does not.

Re: Migration to Wicket 1.3

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Migration to Wicket 1.3

Posted by dzenanr <dz...@fsa.ulaval.ca>.