Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/17 11:46:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.3.0 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.3.0!

Apache Spark 3.3.0 is the fourth release of the 3.x line. With tremendous
contribution from the open-source community, this release managed to
resolve in excess of 1,600 Jira tickets.

To download Spark 3.3.0, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or to use
`Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-3-0.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Maxim Gekk

Software Engineer

Databricks, Inc.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.3.0 released

Posted by Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and thanks.