Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> on 2017/09/06 10:26:37 UTC

Report Draft - September

Hi all,
Time to report.
So please find a draft for report.
Let me know if you have any issues.

Note: We are very close to reporting deadline, so please review asap. :)

Gobblin

Gobblin is a distributed data integration framework that simplifies common
aspects of big data integration such as data ingestion, replication,
organization and lifecycle management for both streaming and batch data
ecosystems.

Gobblin has been incubating since 2017-02-23.

  1. Cut our first release

aware of?

  None

* We are working towards our first release.
* Email stats for last month:
  user@gobblin.incubator.apache.org : 14
  dev@gobblin.incubator.apache.org : 259
* There have been 54 Commits in last month:
    git log --format='%ci' | grep -cE '2017-0(8)'
* 30 of those commits were by non-committers:
   git log --format='%ae %ci' | grep -E '2017-0(8)' | cut -d ' ' -f 1 |
sort | uniq -c | sort -n
* A video conference based meetup happened last month.

* Site has been setup.
* Apache wiki has been populated with relevant content.
* Code development is actively being tracked via JIRA / Sprint dashboard.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?

The podling is working towards its first release. Like last time, continued
progress and activity on all fronts.

  [] Initial setup
  [X] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  N/A

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  N/A

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Report Draft - September

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@gmail.com>.
I have added the report to the wiki:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2017

Mentors,
If any edits are suggested, I will update our report in the wiki. If all
looks okay, then please sign off.

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Report Draft - September