Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 11:00:55 UTC

[DISCUSS]Could we upgrade cxf-xjc-plugin to use jaxb-xjc 2.2.5

Hi Team,

 Jaxb xjc tool support the encoding option since 2.2.4[1], which is useful when xsd files contain language characters which isn't English, but our latest cxf-xjc-plugin are still using jax-xjc 2.1.13,  my question is could we upgrade our cxf-xjc-plugin to use jaxb-xjc 2.2.5, I know this might cause incompatible issue between jaxb 2.1 and 2.2, so I wanna ask around first.
Best Regards
[1]http://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-701

Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: [DISCUSS]Could we upgrade cxf-xjc-plugin to use jaxb-xjc 2.2.5

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan.
I'll take care of it.

Freeman