Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Lalit Jadhav <la...@nciportal.com> on 2017/09/19 06:17:41 UTC

Configuring HBASE in HDP with version HBASE-1.2.6

Hi,

     I am using *HDP-2.4* with *HBASE-1.1.2*. My question is

1. Can I configure *HBASE-1.2.6* in HDP also can I use Ambari UI for
monitoring.
2. If not I need a UI monitor. Please Suggest any.

Lalit Jadhav
Network Component Private Limited.

Re: Configuring HBASE in HDP with version HBASE-1.2.6

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Lalit,

Typically, questions about "vendor products" are best reserved for their
respective forums. This question is not relevant to the Apache HBase
community.

Please consider asking your question on
https://community.hortonworks.com/ instead.

- Josh