Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/11/23 23:25:34 UTC

defer-saving parameter?

What does the defer-saving parameter do?  I'd like to know if its a
performance enhancement and how it works.

Also I read a while back that it should be disabled in high-load cases as it
could cause deadlocks and so I have it disabled in my domain.xml. But is
this still the case?

Thanks,
Warwick

Re: defer-saving parameter?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Turning it on will make writes faster. Now that the WebDAV layer has
locks it will not be needed when accessing Slide via WebDAV.

Oliver