Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raul Dookhoo <va...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/19 07:33:51 UTC

Problems with JSP and tag

Hey all,
              I've finally gotten apache 2 and tomcat 5 up and running
together (with mod_jk) on linux. I've made a simple jsp page before and when
the two weren't linked tomcat served it up nicely with the
apache the background attrib doesn't function anymore; bgcolor etc works
fine. Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Raul

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.