Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "taeil.yoon@gmail.com" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 04:36:09 UTC

making EAR include WAR

Hello.

I have a maven project already.
It produces WAR file very well.

And I need EAR file not WAR file to deploy to Websphere through was6-plugin.

So, I wonder how can I make a EAR file includes above WAR file?.

I tried several time with ear-plugin.

But it didn't work as I intended.

So.....

Do I need another maven project that can include war file when  it's
package phase?

or Should I costomize ear-plugin to do WAR pacaking and EAR packaging at
the same time?

Is there anyone who succdeded to deploy WAR file(it works well in
tomcat) to Websphere?

Thank you in advance.

Re: making EAR include WAR

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
taeil.yoon@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a maven project already.
> It produces WAR file very well.
>
> And I need EAR file not WAR file to deploy to Websphere through was6-plugin.
>
> So, I wonder how can I make a EAR file includes above WAR file?.
>
> I tried several time with ear-plugin.
>
> But it didn't work as I intended.
>
> So.....
>
> Do I need another maven project that can include war file when  it's
> package phase?
>
> or Should I costomize ear-plugin to do WAR pacaking and EAR packaging at
> the same time?
>
> Is there anyone who succdeded to deploy WAR file(it works well in
> tomcat) to Websphere?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Can you add your ear plugin declaration?