Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/16 05:16:57 UTC

TestSubTreeAssign fails in ODE trunk

Hi all,
I tried the TestSubTreeAssign test in the ODE trunk. (I modified the wsdl so
that I can deploy it in ODE and the process is attached herewith).

I noticed that all the XPath extensions are working. But the "if" condition
that has used to check the correctness,
i.e.
<if>
        <condition>*fn:not(fn:deep-equal($testType1, $testType2))*
</condition>
        <throw faultName="selectionFailure"/>
</if>
evaluates to TRUE. So that the fault is thrown.

But the values of the variables are similar as mentioned below
*testType1*:
<aTestMessage xmlns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test/TestSubTreeAssign.wsdl.types
">
         <requestID xmlns="">Start SubTreeAssign</requestID>
         <requestText xmlns="">Event SubTreeAssign</requestText>
         <typeIndicators xmlns="">
            <indicatorOne xmlns="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test/TestSubTreeAssign.wsdl.types">fail</indicatorOne>

         <indicatorTwo xmlns="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test/TestSubTreeAssign.wsdl.types
">fail</indicatorTwo></typeIndicators>
      </aTestMessage>

*testType2*:
<aTestMessage xmlns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test/TestSubTreeAssign.wsdl.types
">
         <requestID xmlns="">Start SubTreeAssign</requestID>
         <requestText xmlns="">Event SubTreeAssign</requestText>
         <typeIndicators xmlns="">
            <indicatorOne xmlns="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test/TestSubTreeAssign.wsdl.types">fail</indicatorOne>
            <indicatorTwo xmlns="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test/TestSubTreeAssign.wsdl.types">fail</indicatorTwo>
         </typeIndicators>
      </aTestMessage>

If you observe closely, the parts that I have highlighted, according to XML
syntax both are equal, even though there are not aligned in the same manner.

So that the deep-equal must be evaluated to TRUE and the whole expression
should be evaluated to FALSE

What could have gone wrong here?

Thanks,
Waruna