Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Bhuvan <bh...@in.fiorano.com> on 2006/02/18 05:36:32 UTC

Re: WSIF extn for BSF

Hi All,

I have finally been able to productize the code and submit the SVN patch for the WSIF BSF provider.
It has been logged as JIRA issue WSIF-83
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSIF-83
Alek, please review the code and apply the patch to the SVN as I don't have commit privledges.

Sorry for delaying it. Was tide up with the Fiorano SOA 2006 platform release.

Thanks
Bhuvan
Fiorano Software

Can you send me the URL of JIRA and SVN as I can't find that information at WSIF homepage.
http://ws.apache.org/wsif only provides details on CVS and bugzilla.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSIF
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/wsif/trunk/java/

and we definitely need to update WSIF website - i just put jira issue for it to remind about it ...
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSIF-76

thanks,

alek

Re: WSIF extn for BSF

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Bhuvan wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I have finally been able to productize the code and submit the SVN patch for the WSIF BSF provider.
>It has been logged as JIRA issue WSIF-83
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSIF-83
>Alek, please review the code and apply the patch to the SVN as I don't have commit privledges.

hi Bhuvan,

i am glad to see it - i applied the patch to my local copy without a
hitch and now i am working on getting right jars from right places to
compile it (soon ...)

>Sorry for delaying it. Was tide up with the Fiorano SOA 2006 platform release.

i am very glad to see it happening!

alek

Re: WSIF extn for BSF

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.