Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Close <ac...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 18:40:19 UTC

Artifact Version Checker Plugin - where is it?

I know I've seen this mentioned either somewhere in the plugins listed
on the maven site or on the mailing list, but can't seem to find it
now that I need it. :)
I'm looking for 'something' that will notify me during a build that a
more recent version of an artifact/dependency is available in the
repository for use.

Thanks for any help.

--
Andrew Close

Re: Artifact Version Checker Plugin - where is it?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
additional plugins not part of the maven project

Posted by Andrew Close <ac...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Close <ac...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Lewis, Eric<Er...@ipi.ch> wrote:
> On the other hand, you might want to look at Nexus as your Maven repository.
> It gives you plenty of RSS feeds concerning artefacts.

will do.  we're currently using an old, beta version of Artifactory.
not quite sure why we haven't moved to a non-beta version...  anyway,
an upgrade is in the works and Nexus is on the list for review.
thanks for the suggestion.

--
Andrew Close

AW: Artifact Version Checker Plugin - where is it?

Posted by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch>.
On the other hand, you might want to look at Nexus as your Maven repository.
It gives you plenty of RSS feeds concerning artefacts.

Best regards,
Eric