Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 12:04:48 UTC

Apache Isis in a cloud service scenario

Hello,

I am thinking of offering an Apache Isis app as a cloud hosted service.

I need to control access to data in very efficient way, potentially storing
the data-sets of many different paying clients within one database schema
but only showing the data for one client in the viewer, as determined
(somehow) by the 'account' of each authenticated user providing the value
of a filter parameter to use at the database level.

At the moment I make use of the Isis Security Module add-on to filter data
by 'tenancy', this works well within a single organisation, and this
capability needs to be preserved in the new multi-organisation cloud
service scenario.

Has anyone else had experience in this kind of setup?

Thanks
Steve Cameron