Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by maninder s batth <an...@netscape.net> on 2002/12/04 07:03:41 UTC

Re: datasource setup

i will pass onto you what i learnt from Craig, and its check common-dbcp
implementation .  you will be able to set up your cloudscape pretty soon.
i just finished making some changes to my datasource class and factory
class and it works fine with tomcat. Took me few hours, YMMV , but i
learnt few things :)
make sure you do check common-dbcp, i wasted precious time playing with
server.xml , not knowing exactly what happens, till i read souce code
for dbcp and everything worked fine then.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/