Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gaetan Zoritchak <g....@moncoachfinance.com> on 2012/02/07 16:08:37 UTC

Injection in a Resource

Hi all,

I use guice in my applications. I need to inject some code (service) in a
DynamicImageResource. It is not straightforward because a Resource is not a
component.

Does anybody has already done that? What would be the best way?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Injection in a Resource

Posted by Gaetan Zoritchak <g....@moncoachfinance.com>.
Thanks for that quick answer.