Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Daniel Li <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 20:53:12 UTC

Python API design doc?

I am evaluating the feasibility of adding C# binding to Apache Flink. I
wonder if anyone of you can share a design doc for Apache Python binding
for Apache Flink?

thx
Daniel

Re: Python API design doc?

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Hello Daniel,

there is neither Design Doc for the Python API nor for how it interacts
the the DataSet API.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I'll provide as much
information as i can.

Regards,
Chesnay