Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 01:15:14 UTC

Re: [testing][support] Where to place xxxTestCase support classes

If the support classes aren't used outside of one module, then I would
put them in that module. Like the beans example mentioned.

As for the package name, I would prefer to avoid the "java.*" and
"javax.*" package names whenever possible, so we can avoid classpath
issues.

-Nathan