Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mark <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 03:38:03 UTC

Cassandra & Pig

  Does anyone know of any good tutorials for using Pig with Cassandra?

I am trying do a basic load:

rows = LOAD 'cassandra://Foo/Bar' USING CassandraStorage();

but i keep getting this error.

ERROR 1070: Could not resolve CassandraStorage using imports: [,
org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]

Where is this class.. Cassandra or Pig? More importantly how do I
register it with Pig?

Thanks!

Re: Cassandra & Pig

Posted by Asif Jan <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi

did you register cassandra jars with Pig. This seems like a class

aj

Re: Cassandra & Pig

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
Details of basic linkage are in the contrib/pig section of the
Cassandra source in the readme.  You should be able to run basic
queries with just that.