Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Schalk <sc...@volume4.com> on 2005/12/21 16:51:23 UTC

Illegal Access

Greetings All

Some of the pages on a site running on localhost is throwing an Illegal
Access error with java.net.BindException. I cannot think why some pages
are causing this and other are not. I am running WindowsXP with Tomcat
5.5.12. Any ideas what may be causing this? Thank you in advance.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

Re: Illegal Access

Posted by Schalk <sc...@volume4.com>.
To add onto this, what is the default username and password for the
Tomcat Manager application? I am currently using user:admin pass:tomcat

Re: Illegal Access

Posted by Schalk <sc...@volume4.com>.

Martin Gainty wrote:
> what does the ConnectorPort specified for catalina's default non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector say?
> what does stdout_YYYYMMDD.log say?
> If your run netstat -a do you see the hostname:ConnectorPort is the state in a 'listening' mode ?
> Martin-

-- Is this the port used to access all non SSL apps in webapps? If so,
this is localhost:8080

No stdout_YYYYMMDD.log for today is written.

Ran netstat -a but could not find hostname:ConnectorPort (I am assuming
hostname will be localhost in this case) in Local or Foreign addresses.

Re: Illegal Access