Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Daniel Pocock <da...@pocock.com.au> on 2013/05/14 10:16:52 UTC

Re: BUILDING file appears outdated [patch]

On 13/05/13 15:05, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> Daniel,
>

> The tarball you downloaded will contain a src/ folder with a copy of
> the tagged sources for
> http://servicemix.apache.org/developers/source/smx4-features-source.html
>
> If you run a mvn clean install in that src/ folder, you will end up
> with the different types of assemblies in the
> assemblies/apache-servicemix-* folder (e.g.
> assemblies/apache-servicemix-full/target will contain the ZIP and
> tarball for the full assembly).

Thanks for this feedback, I had managed to identify the same mvn
arguments in the Jenkins log

I also observed the same build issues mentioned in the BUILDING file,
specifically, some dependencies failed to download on the first run, but
it concluded successfully on a second run.

I attach a patch for fixing the BUILDING file

Re: BUILDING file appears outdated [patch]

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the patch
Please create jira and append your patch there[1]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat