Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 19:28:07 UTC

2.0-M2 announce on the directory web site

Hi guys,

I have just updated the blog post for ADS 2.0.0-M2 :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSITE/2011/08/22/Apache+Directory+Server+2.0.0-M2+released+!

Cab you review it before I export the page and push an announcement on
the announce@a.o ?

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: 2.0-M2 announce on the directory web site

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Emmanuel,

It looks good.

I would just add that the documentation on this version is still very light and this situation will be improved in the next milestones.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud