Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by James Neville <ja...@babcockbrown.com> on 2003/12/02 11:30:57 UTC

Re: Multipart/form-data support in Struts

Hey Ravi,

I believe a lot of the Struts guys use Commons File Upload.
We've rolled our own, but then File Upload wasn't around back then :)

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload

Make a post to the Struts list as I think there were some other
alternatives, but I just can't remember them right now :)

Good Luck,
James.