Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 07:42:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] Adding new mailing list to contain JIRA and Github updates

Hi All,

With Apache Eagle podling getting more active every day, it seemed like
JIRA updates and Github mirror updates start to become clutter to the dev
list.

I think it is time to introduce new list, typically called issues@ as the
reservoir for the updates.

We will still need to make JIRA create event to be delivered to dev@ for
bookeeping but updates could be redirected to issues@

This is one of the "good" problems to have =)

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Henry

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding new mailing list to contain JIRA and Github updates

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 to have JIRA create to @dev and updates to @issues.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ah, we already have issues@ list? Sorry, I missed it.

Yeah, if we have karma to change the notifications that would be great.

- Henry

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com>.
Hi Ralph,

Got it, thanks for your explanation. :P

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,

To subscribe "commits list", you can follow the same step like subscribe to
DEV DL (drop a message to commits-subscribe@eagle.incubator.apache.org).

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.